terça-feira, 12 de novembro de 2013

Once I'm done with you

Yeah, I got a fistful of your hair
But you don't look like you're scared
You just smile and tell me, "Daddy, it's yours."
'Cause you know how I like it
Use a dirty little lover

If the neighbors call the cops
Call the sheriff, call the SWAT, we don't stop
We keep rocking while they're knocking on our door
And you're screaming,"give it to me baby
Give it to me, motherfucker"

Oh, look what you're doing, look what you've done
But in this jungle you can't run
'Cause what I got for you
I promise it's a killer
You'll be banging on my chest
Bang bang, gorilla

Ooh, yeah
You and me baby making love like gorillas
Ooh, yeah
You and me baby making love like gorillas

I bet you never ever felt so good, so good
I got your body trembling like it should, it should
You'll never be the same, baby, once I'm done with you
You, you



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Sonhos